Starting at: $209.99
Experience supreme visual clarity with Berkeley prescription glasses, a winning combination of traditional design and modern flare for the digital age.
- Durable Nylon Frame Material
- Lightweight construction for comfort without pressure or fatigue
- Wide format lens for panoramic viewing field
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 129 mm | temple: 142 mm | weight: 28.47 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night