Protect your teen’s eyes in the digital age with Cruz from GUNNAR, the leading experts in blue light blocking technology. Designed specifically for teens with a narrower fit and paired with a natural focus lens that comes in both Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light) tint options, these glasses are clinically proven and doctor recommended. Your teen’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands.
- Durable nylon frame material
- Wide format lens for full eye coverage
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Proprietary GUNNAR lens technology
- Curved nose rest for even weight distribution
- 5 barrel hinge for added durability
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 142 mm | temple: 133 mm | weight: 21 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night