Classic eyewear design infused with modern tech. GUNNAR Cypher computer glasses merge well-defined handcrafted materials with cutting-edge stainless steel. Formulated with precision designed metal hinges and ultra-thin temples to create stability, and comfort for long-term wear. Added, The Cypher is the perfect asset for performing all your complex decryptions.
- Handmade acetate frames
- 3 barrel steel hinges
- Adjustable silicone nose pads
- Flexible high tensile stainless steel temples
- Soft Nylon temple sleeves
- Crystal clear diAMIX lens material
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 19 mm | frame width: 127 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 29 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night