Enigma Prescription Sunglasses
Starting at: $209.99
Inexplicably subtle – silently bold. The Enigma blue light blocker sunglasses are designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma features multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view, and with its modern styling, deep cover will never be compromised.
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade frame polymers provide dimensional stability and long-term durability
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 144 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Hard Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night