FPS Mini Razer Edition Prescription
THE ULTIMATE IN DESIGN & PROTECTION FOR YOUNG GAMERS!
GUNNAR Youth proudly presents FPS Mini, Razer Edition, the first pair of gaming glasses ever created for younger gamers ages 8-12yrs. With game time on the rise, your kid’s eyes couldn’t be in safer hands with GUNNAR’s patented lens technology that is both doctor recommended and parent approved!
- GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology provides the best protection for young eyes which blocks 65% of blue light, helps prevent dry eyes and reduces glare.
- Lens comes in GUNNAR’s ‘Natural-Focus’ with a smudge resistant coating.
- Modelled on best selling FPS, Razer Edition adult gaming glasses, the lightweight stainless steel frame includes sturdy hinges with full Razer branding elements throughout.
- Glasses come complete with Razer branded protective glasses case with safety clip and cleaning cloth.
- Designed by the pioneers of blue light blocking glasses and #1 in gaming, GUNNAR.
- Also available in prescription, total power range +5.50 to -6.00.
SPECS: lens width: 50 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 128 mm | temple: 130 mm | weight: 22.9 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use