Game Grumps Enigma Prescription Sunglasses
Starting at: $249.99
In Collaboration with the hilarious entertainment group Game Grumps, we’ve created the Enigma Rx Signature Collection. The collection is made up of two brilliantly colored frames, each personalized with host Arin’s or Dan’s signature.
As always we deliver big with this limited edition collection by featuring our patented lens technology, multi barrel hinges, wide field of view and perfect-fit frame. Protective anti-glare lens coatings and tints increase on-screen contrast making it easier to stare at screens while showing off your fun style.
Available only in prescription form and for a limited time, so grab your pair while you can!
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade frame polymers provide dimensional stability and long-term durability
- Comes with a custom Game Grumps designed microfiber bag and hard case
- Fun and laughter in every pair
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 144 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Hard Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night