Gunnar introduces the 24K collection. A top shelf eyewear compilation with upgraded frame materials and bench-made gold accents including hinges and badging. Complete with a hand-applied gloss lacquer and polished to a jewel quality luster. This is the GUNNAR 24K Collection … for the person with exquisite taste.
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field
- Rigid lens mounting area keeps optics from degrading through lens flexing
- Multi-barrel hinges create rotational stability for long lasting fit
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade injection polymers provide dimensional stability and long term durability
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Computer eye strain glasses that block harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night