The Mod designed by Publish blend pure imagination with classic fashion to truly define style. Created to inspire through art and innovation by merging hand-crafted acetate frame materials with modern forged stainless steel temples for comfort. The Mod designed by Publish computer lens is the ideal eye protection for those deep in creative development on digital devices.
- Rich, multi-layered hand-made acetate frame material creates rich color depth and durability
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit and comfort
- 3-barrel forged steel hinge design construction creates incredible durability
- Flexible stainless steel temples provide ideal fit retention and ergonomic comfort
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 51 mm | nose: 20 mm | frame width: 138 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 27 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor™ (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night