Vertex, Collection for St. Jude
Starting at: $49.99
Automatically donate* and show your support in style with GUNNAR’s LIMITED EDITION Vertex, Collection for St. Jude glasses, designed exclusively for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® to support its mission: Finding cures. Saving children.®. 50% of your purchase will go directly to St. Jude!
Designed to be lightweight and stealthy comfortable, the VERTEX blue light blocking glasses are crafted with tech that creates an ideal harmony with your eyes, face, and digital device. The VERTEX blends contemporary fashion with new tech materials to precisely deliver form and function.
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Pin hinge design creates incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Injection molded engineering grade frame polymers provide durability and flexibility
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -5 to +6
*In order to ensure St. Jude gets the maximum possible donation from this sale, discounts and special offers do not apply.
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 136 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 22 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
*50% of the retail price from every pair of limited edition Vertex & Cruz Glasses Benefiting St. Jude purchased will go to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital® to support its mission: Finding cures. Saving children®. While supplies last.
What is GUNNAR Blue Light
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use