© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Classic style with a vintage twist - the ELLIPSE blue light filter computer glasses are hand-crafted with premium stainless-steel frame materials. Designed to have a lightweight, fashionable silhouette, the ELLIPSE ergonomically fits a wide range of face shapes. This slim, sleek and timeless form is ideal for comfort and ergonomics.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide comfort and a customizable fit
- Hand-crafted stainless-steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability, and flexibility
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute pressure to ensure headphone compatibility
- A-fit compatible
- Prescription Range: -8 to +4.5
SPECS: lens width: 51 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 142 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 25.4 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use