© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Ready for takeoff. The Maverick computer eye strain glasses bring the most classic frame style into the digital age. The design features a stainless steel material and spring hinges to provide a comfortable fit and enhanced viewing experience.
- Lightweight construction for a comfortable fit without fatigue
- Stainless steel material and flexible hinges
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for customizable fit
- Wide format lenses to for full eye coverage
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Prescription Range: -7 to +4
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 15 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 31 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use