© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Designed for the digital intellectual, Menlo’s circular frame style complements a wide variety of faces. Paired with GUNNAR’s patented lens technology, the dual-material frame will enable peak performance and long-lasting comfort.
- 3 barrel hinge for added durability
- Dual-material frame for a lightweight and comfortable fit
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens technology
- Anti-reflective lens coating for maximum clarity
SPECS: lens width: 56 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 134 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 28 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use