© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Finished to exacting specifications and machine polished with high-velocity micro particulates, the engineering behind PHENOM is only outdone by one thing... its artistic style. Micro-engineered lens locks add both flexibility and flair.
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction
- Hidden spring hinges
- Lightweight construction
- Proper weight balance
- Micro-engineered lens locks
- Adjustable floating nose pads
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -7 to +4
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 135 mm | temple: 134 mm | weight: 21 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 24-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use