© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Engineered to have perfect form and function, the RIOT is precision designed to harmoniously merge with the face and eyes in pure comfort. The RIOT blue light glasses successfully blend fit, function, and style with lightweight frame materials to deliver the perfect accent to your digital lifestyle. When looking to improve your health, performance, and screen stamina, the RIOT eye strain glasses have you covered.
- Engineering-grade nylon frame polymers provide long-term durability
- Wide-format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic field of view
- 3-barrel steel hinge design creates incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and comfort
- Proprietary, patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lenses to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -5 to +6
SPECS: lens width: 57 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 149 mm | temple: 140 mm | weight: 26 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use