© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
RPG, Razer Edition Prescription
The RPG Razer Edition is the ultimate in gaming eyewear. Built with dual rail temple construction and ultra detailed quad-core hinge design, the RPG Razer Edition provides a perfect fit and an expansive viewing field perfect for gaming. Add an ergonomic twist with adjustable nose pads and deceptively light magnesium-aluminum armoring and you get the perfect gamer eye-protection.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction
- Hidden spring hinges
- Lightweight construction
- Micro-engineered lens locks
- Ultra detailed quad-core hinge design
- Wide format lenses
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -4 to +5
SPECS: lens width: 62 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 141 mm | temple: 120 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use