© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Agency approved. Retro classic frame fused with futuristic technology, INTERCEPT completes the line between style and science. With the multi-barrel hinges anchoring injected temples, the ergonomically balanced frame supports precision optics. Polished logo plates create low-key accents subtle enough for any undercover recruit.
- Wide format lenses
- Rigid lens mounting
- Comfort curved nose rests
- Engineering grade injection polymers
- Multi-barrel hinges
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Prescription Range: -6 to +5
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use