© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
SELECT FRAME COLOR: Onyx
SELECT A LENS TINT: Amber
SELECT LENS POWER: Natural-Focus
Rush Kids Small
- Doctor recommended GUNNAR lens technology blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light with two different tint options; Clear (blocks 35% blue light) and Amber (blocks 65% blue light).
- Stylish and durable round nylon frame with hingeless design for more flexibility.
- Lens includes anti-glare and smudge resistant coatings.
- Glasses come with a premium GUNNAR Youth hard case with zipper and safety clip plus cleaning cloth.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the experts in performance enhancing blue light computer and gaming glasses.
- Prescription Range: -5 to +5.
- A-fit/Standard Fit.
SPECS: lens width: 46 mm | nose: fixed | frame width: 116 mm | temple: 120 mm | weight: 19.5 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use