© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Designed to be lightweight and stealthy comfortable, the VERTEX blue light blocking sunglasses are crafted with tech that creates an ideal harmony with your eyes, face, and digital device. The VERTEX blends contemporary fashion with new tech materials to precisely deliver form and function.
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Pin hinge design creates incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Injection molded engineering grade frame polymers provide durability and flexibility
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -5 to +6
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 136 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 22 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use