Finished to exacting specifications and machine polished with high-velocity micro particulates, the engineering behind PHENOM is only outdone by one thing… its artistic style. Micro-engineered lens locks add both flexibility and flair.
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples
- Aluminum-magnesium frame construction
- Hidden spring hinges
- Lightweight construction
- Proper weight balance
- Micro-engineered lens locks
- Adjustable floating nose pads
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 135 mm | temple: 134 mm | weight: 21 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night