© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
SELECT FRAME COLOR: Onyx/Navy
SELECT PRESCRIPTION LENS: Single Vision
SELECT A LENS TINT: Amber
REACH PEAK PERFORMANCE IN STYLE WITH APEX, A NEW FASHION FORWARD FRAME! Introducing ‘Apex’, a fashionable new style of computer glasses designed for digital screen users who like a bit of style! With a durable stainless steel frame material and marble accented acetate temple tips, these GUNNAR computer glasses look sharp while keeping your eyes sharper. Apex features GUNNAR’s superior lens technology to combat digital eye strain and block blue light, complete with anti glare and smudge resistant lens coatings.
- Slim rounder stainless steel frame with accented cat eye design elements and stylish acetate temples for extra flare.
- Comes in two color styles: Gold/Marble and Onyx/Navy.
- Both available in either Clear (blocks 35% blue light) or Amber (blocks 65% blue light) lens tints.
- Lens includes anti-glare and smudge resistant coatings.
- Glasses come with a GUNNAR cloth, pouch, and case.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the experts in performance enhancing blue light computer and gaming glasses.
- Also available in prescription, total power range: +5.50 to -6.00.
SPECS: lens width: 51 mm | nose: adjustable | frame width: 138 mm | temple: 140 mm | weight: 26.4 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use