© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Experience supreme visual clarity with Berkeley prescription glasses, a winning combination of traditional design and modern flare for the digital age.
- Durable Nylon Frame Material
- Lightweight construction for comfort without pressure or fatigue
- Wide format lens for panoramic viewing field
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
SPECS: lens width: 54 mm | nose: 16 mm | frame width: 129 mm | temple: 142 mm | weight: 28.47 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use