© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
With squared off lenses for an angular look, the EMISSARY blue light blocking computer glasses are inspired by the past with an eye toward the future. Balanced spring hinges and adjustable floating nose pads provide a full comfort fit. A modern classic.
- One-piece front construction
- Lightweight construction
- Proper weight balance
- European hand-crafted materials
- Aluminum/Magnesium Alloy
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -5 to +4
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 128 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 18 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 24-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use