© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Enigma, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla Edition Prescription
GAMING GLASSES DESIGNED FOR YOUR INNER VIKING! Enhance your visual experience and lose track of time as you immerse yourself in Assassin’s Creed®:VALHALLA, knowing that GUNNAR has your eyes covered.
- Become the Viking you were born to be and arm yourself with Enigma, Assassin’s Creed®: VALHALLA Edition - the official gaming glasses from GUNNAR Optiks, #1 in gaming.
- Stylish glasses design comes straight out of the Assassin’s Creed®: VALHALLA universe, complete with branded pouch and flat fold glasses case.
- Wide format lens helps you see every magnificent detail of this Viking world.
- Glasses come with GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens which will help you play for longer and improve your focus. They also block 65% of harmful blue light and prevent dry eyes.
- Lens also includes smudge resistant and anti-glare coatings.
- Quality engineering with sturdy rigid lens mounting, comfort curved nose rests and multi-barrel hinges.
- Prescription Range: -5 to +5
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
Copyright: © 2020 Ubisoft Entertainment. All rights reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use