© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
SELECT FRAME COLOR: Onyx
SELECT PRESCRIPTION LENS: Single Vision
SELECT A LENS TINT: Sun
Enigma Prescription Sunglasses
Inexplicably subtle – silently bold. The Enigma blue light blocker sunglasses are designed to be the upper echelon of eyewear. Created with tech even the most seasoned agent would find impressive, Enigma features multi-barrel hinges anchored into injected temples. It’s balanced, has a wide field of view, and with its modern styling, deep cover will never be compromised.
- Wide format lenses create an unobstructed panoramic, high-resolution field of view
- Rigid lens mounting area prevents optics from degrading through lens flexing
- 3-barrel hinge design and high tensile steel construction create incredible durability
- Curved nose rests provide even weight distribution and eliminate pressure points
- Engineering grade frame polymers provide dimensional stability and long-term durability
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
- Prescription Range: -5 to +5
SPECS: lens width: 58 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 133 mm | temple: 135 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use