© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
SELECT FRAME COLOR: White
SELECT A LENS TINT: Amber
SELECT LENS POWER: Natural-Focus
ESL Blade Lite
STYLE, PERFORMANCE AND PROTECTION IN ONE!
GUNNAR Youth Introduces ESL Blade Lite, for teens. Now younger gamers can get the same performance and protection from their blue light glasses as adults while playing and competing at any level.
- Engineered for teens and young adults, the ESL Blade Lite includes elements of GUNNAR’s patented Amber lens technology which helps combat digital eye strain, reduces dry eyes and blocks 65% of harmful blue light.
- Lens comes in Natural-Focus and also includes anti-glare and smudge resistant coatings.
- The striking white stainless-steel wrap around frame is incredibly light and comfortable to wear, comes with an adjustable nose pad and includes ESL’s signature branding elements.
- This ESL exclusive design comes with a glasses pouch, cleaning cloth and premium hard case with zipper and safety clip.
- Designed and built by GUNNAR – the #1 in gaming.
- Prescription also available!
- A-fit/Standard Fit.
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 126 mm | temple: 123 mm | weight: 25.6 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use