© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
SELECT FRAME COLOR: Moss
SELECT PRESCRIPTION LENS: Single Vision
SELECT A LENS TINT: Amber
Enhance your performance and protect your eyes with the Pendleton, a high-grade stainless-steel frame designed with the military in mind. The Pendleton comes in both Slate and Moss colors and is fitted with GUNNAR’s patented ‘Amber’ lens. In addition to blocking 65% of blue light, these lenses enhance focus and protect from dry eyes while using every day digital devices and monitors.
- High-quality and flexible stainless steel material
- 3-barrel hinge for added durability and comfort
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high-resolution viewing
- Anti-reflective lens coating on front and back
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Prescription Range: -5.5 to +5.5
SPECS: lens width: 57 mm | nose: 17 mm | frame width: 136 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 33 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use