© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Stark Industries Edition Prescription Sunglasses
Reach new heights with help from GUNNAR and Stark Industries, the leader in innovative technology. With a lightweight stainless steel frame and sleek temples, the Stark Industries Edition prescription sunglasses unlock a new realm of performance. Powered by Stark. Protected by GUNNAR.
- Durable stainless steel frame
- Sturdy multi-barrel hinges
- Smudge resistant lens coating
- GUNNAR patented lens technology
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV
- Comes with an exclusive Stark Industries glasses case, microfiber cleaning cloth and Tony Stark pouch
- Low Bridge Fit
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 21 mm | temple: 147 mm | weight: 27.7 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use