With squared off lenses for an angular look, the EMISSARY blue light blocking computer glasses are inspired by the past with an eye toward the future. Balanced spring hinges and adjustable floating nose pads provide a full comfort fit. A modern classic.
- One-piece front construction
- Lightweight construction
- Proper weight balance
- European hand-crafted materials
- Aluminum/Magnesium Alloy
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Anti-reflective lens coatings on front and back of lens
- Silicone hard coated lens to prevent scratching
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 55 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 128 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 18 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night