FPS Designed By Razer
The Razer FPS is the next iteration of superior gaming eyewear designed by Razer. Modern styling featuring traditional Razer coloring with its name boldly displayed on each side, the FPS is both lightweight and extremely comfortable. With adjustable nose pads, ultra sturdy steel frame, and soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples for comfort and compatibility with Razer headsets, the FPS will be the reason you crush your opponents a whole lot more.
- Adjustable silicone nose pads provide a customizable fit
- Soft thermoplastic rubber tipped temples grip lightly to ensure proper location of the optics without slippage
- Stainless-steel frame construction generates proper strength, optical stability and flexibility
- Flexible temples conform and ergonomically fit a wide range of head and face shapes
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 57 mm | nose: 18 mm | frame width: 140 mm | temple: 138 mm | weight: 26 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
What is Blue Light
Protection Factor (BLPF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the BLPF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection for those who are highly sensitive or working at night