© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Elegance ushered into the modern age - Atherton adds a touch of class to GUNNAR’s patented lens technology and provides an enhanced viewing experience. The dual-material frame features a 3-barrel hinge for both comfort and durability.
- 3 barrel hinge for added durability
- Dual-material and flexible frame for a lightweight, comfortable fit
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens technology
- Anti-reflective lens coating for maximum clarity
- Adjustable silicone nose pads for a versatile fit
SPECS: lens width: 48 mm | nose: 24 mm | frame width: 131 mm | temple: 145 mm | weight: 24 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Polycarbonate Lens Index 1.59
- Premium AR Coating
- Glasses Case
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use