© GUNNAR Optiks. The World Leader in Computer Eyewear and Blue Light Lens Technology.
Attaché Reading Glasses
The Attaché reading glasses radiate sophistication, bringing modern edge to a classic round style for the discerning digital user. The frame features a nylon material and spring hinge to fluidly fit the face and enhance the viewing experience.
- Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
- Nylon frame material and flexible hinges for added comfort
- Proprietary patented GUNNAR lens material and tint
- Blocks harmful blue light and 100% UV light
- Asian Fit Compatible
SPECS: lens width: 50 mm | nose: 19 mm | frame width: 128 mm | temple: 140 mm | weight: 23 grams (without packaging)
INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE
- Microfiber Pouch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
- 12-month Warranty
What is GUNNAR Blue Light Filter™ (GBLF)?
Just how Sun Protection Factor (SPF) measures protection for the skin, the GBLF scale measures lens protection for the eye against artificial blue light. The higher the number, the better.
GUNNAR's 100% UV Protection coating also shields the eyes from harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays.
For discreet protection without the amber tint
For optimal protection and performance
For protection from digital screens in sunlit environments
Max protection and improved sleep for nighttime screen use